How do I set up an MX Record in Dotster?
The following will walk you through setting up an MX Record:
1. Login to your account
2. Click Hosting & Services
3. Under the heading Domain Tools, click Manage Domain Services
4. Next to DNS Management, click Manage
For an MX Record to work correctly, you will need to enter both an A Record and an MX Record.
5. Enter the IP of your computer or an IP Address by your hosting service provider for the A Record
6. In the Priority box, enter 10 for your first MX Record
7. In the Mail Server/MX box, enter your MX Record (Example: mail.yourdomain.com)
8. Click Update
Please note, if your domain is hosted elsewhere, you will need to contact your hosting service provider to have the MX Record updated.